Tricia Dishes

Friday, September 08, 2006

Friday night

Evening, all!! I hope that everyone has had a wonderful Friday. I didn't hit a lick at a snake today!! But I did go over to Cheryl's to get a dead rat out of her front yard!!! She said she wouldn't be able to sleep if I didn't get it! And I believe her! So, in return, she gave me some butterbeans from her freezer. So, off I went, with Goober on a leash, holding a dead rat in a cat food bag, and a bag of butterbeans. Not many people can say that, I'm sure. I'm not sure I should even be saying it! What a mental picture that must create.
Sci Fi Friday. Always good. Great SG-1 episode and a very good Atlantis episode. But for the life of me, I still can't understand the wrestling being on the scifi channel. Mine is not to question why, mine is but to change the channel when it comes on.
The weather should be perfect this weekend so I hope everybody gets out and does something fun!
OH, and we just may be spending Christmas in Cape May, NJ!! I am so excited about that. I certainly do hope that we can pull it off without too much trouble.
Well, off to bed. Have a great night!
tricia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home