Tricia Dishes

Friday, September 01, 2006

Friday night

So, it is officially a holiday weekend! Yay!! This has been one heck of a week.
We took my mother in law to the orthopedic doctor today and he basically said for her to continue her Tylenols and start moving her arm. That's it. We didn't have to wait long, thank goodness. She is in a much better frame of mind, though, which takes a load off of my mind. Yesterday she was still all upset and anxious, but by the time I left her house yesterday afternoon, she seemed in better spirits. And she was certainly in good spirits today. After her doctor appointment, we took her to the health department to get a tetanus shot, and then, you guessed it, we went to the coffee shop where she bought us all delicious smoothies!!! So, I think she is on the mend. Now if I can just get her and my mother to get those life alert things!
Tomorrow we are going to try to get to Jackson, just to get away. I was afraid that we wouldn't get to do anything, but Lord willing and the creek don't rise, our trip is back on. I want to go see Little Miss Sunshine. I mean, they mentioned Happy, Texas in the article about it and Happy, Texas is one of my all time favorite movie. I have seen it so many times, I just about do know the dialogue, but I have to watch it all the time. It is just that good! If you haven't seen it, by all means, go rent it!! You will be quoting it after you watch it, I guarantee it!! Well, I'm not going to GIVE you anything if you don't quote it, so that isn't much of a guarantee, is it? Watch it anyway.
So, I am exhausted and am going to go to bed now.
Have a great Saturday!
tricia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home