Tricia Dishes

Friday, September 08, 2006

Friday morning

Good morning, everyone. I hope that everybody's Friday is going well.
First off, Erica and Fuzzy's wedding write up will be in the paper this Sunday, so everyone that gets the Vicksburg Post please save it for me! Thank you!
I am glad that it is Friday, but David had to go to Philadelphia yesterday, and Gulfport today!! He says he is okay with it, but I worry about him doing too much. Thank goodness today is Friday. I know I have already said that, but it is worth repeating, don't you think??
I had a very enjoyable day with Gwen yesterday. She and I lunched at Billy's, then she bought out (not really!) Croscill (which is going out of business so everything is on sale) buying curtains for her house in Tennessee. I would have to keep asking her if she was buying something for the house here or the house there!! Both places will probably be decorated gorgeously! Then we went downtown to the coffee shop where she treated me to a delicious smoothie. It was a lot of fun. Gwen, we have to do it again soon!!
Well, I have had about an hour's break while writing this. Erica called and we had a nice long chat. The newlyweds are doing very well, and while we were on the phone, they got two more wedding gifts!! Fun!!! And then I got a beep and it was Katie's mom Diana so I am calling her back in just a few minutes. Fun phone calls today!!
I just went out on the deck to eat a bite of lunch and Blue, the beautiful grey boy kitty that has decided to live here was all comfy, sleeping in a sun beam UNTIL he smelled the sausage I was eating!! He kept jumping all over me, trying to get some people food, and being the stern cat owner that I am and wanting to teach him not to beg for food, I gave him half of the sausage!! So cute, so cute. He so belongs to someone, but they must not be looking for him very hard. He is so sweet, I know I would be looking for him! What's one more cat, though.....
That's going to be it for now. I hope everyone has a great Friday night!!
Later,
tricia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home