Tricia Dishes

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Thursday

Good morning, all. I have calmed down from my shock over Stargate's cancellation. I am still ticked off, but September 1, the SciFi Wrestling Channel is going to run eight episodes of the fan favorites of Stargate. I sure hope no one needs anything that day, because I will be watching, holding my little black kitten!
Erica has a friend Tim, with whom she worked with at the Goodman Theatre, who is in the group OK GO. They are featured in the back to school ads for JC Penney - watch closely. ANYWAY, their videos feature some quite bizarre dancing (not bizarre like Elaine's, just bizarre choreography) and their newest goes a step beyond the dancing. They dance on treadmills! And again, I wish I knew how to put links in here, but I don't know how. So, just put Ok Go in the search engine and their videos will be on a page. And with my new dsl, which I LOVE, I can watch them, which I have more than once today. It is a great way to start the day!! Of course, if I even attempted any of the moves that they do, I would break my leg or something. In fact, I read a comment about how OK GO was irresponsible because some child could watch it and try to do the moves and then get hurt! COME ON!! And keep those children off of escalators because thousands are injured that way every year, too!!!!
And who would have thought that I would be enjoying cooking so much again?? Certainly not me!! I didn't realize how sick I was of stir fry and microwave food. And eating out was getting expensive!! I need to go get some more food to cook, though because I haven't had the need until now!! I mean, when I would see a good recipe, if it started out "preheat oven to 350", I would just skip over it BECAUSE I COULD NOT PREHEAT ANYTHING!!!! So, if anyone is heading this way, let me know and I will cook you something! I'll bake a cake!!! And then we can go to the coffee shop!
Well, that is about it for now. It has rained in the last 24 hours so it is not unbearably hot, but it is very humid. I am so ready for some cool breezes!! Watch it be wonderful weather on September 1!!! I would have to just watch four hours of Stargate and go outside for the other four!!!! I could live with that.
Later,
tricia

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home