Tricia Dishes

Friday, August 18, 2006

Friday afternoon

Good afternoon, everyone. I know I haven't posted in a few days, but dang it, there has been absolutely nothing of note to post! I mean, it's still hot. At the moment, the heat index is at 105. Yeah, I want to go do something outside, that's for sure!! We do have a cat missing - our calico with the very unusual name of "Callie" didn't come home last night and we have not seen any evidence of her today, so I am concerned. And while I was out looking for her last night, there was some kind of game at the stadium and the police sirens were going and at one point, we heard the police say to someone to put them hands on the street so I came on back inside!! No point getting shot looking for a cat, is there?
We have a big Sci Fi channel night in store for us - Stargate SG-1's 200th episode. Looking forward to that.
SEE!! THERE IS NOTHING TO WRITE ABOUT!!!!! I think we are going to make an appearance at the coffee shop in a few minutes. That will be fun. And then we will come home. whoopeefrickindoo! Our life is so exciting.
So, that's it for now. I don't even have the ooomph to type right now, and I really do love to type!!!
Later,
tricia

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home