Tricia Dishes

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Thursday morning

Well, Christopher has tweaked my blog. It looks a lot better. Ironically, or maybe not since he is my son, he picked the "look" that I had at first chosen, but then I didn't really know what I was doing and the other one showed up. Does that make sense?? He gave me lots of tips that kind of just zoomed over my head! BUT.....
I can do paragraphs now. That is exciting.
How 'bout that Benji and Donyelle on So You Think You Can Dance? They were spectacular! But Mary Murphy bursting into tears after another couple's dance? She must be menopausal. I mean, it was good, but not THAT good!!!!!
Today is going to be another day of the same old same old. Too hot. Animals to take care of. Clothes to be washed. Another day in paradise, I guess. David is working overtime every day and has gone to bed early every night and hasn't been here too much. Physically, he may be here, but since he is usually asleep, there hasn't been too much communication going on! I hope that he can rest during the weekend. I would like to see the Pirates movie. And Daniel's coffee shop officially opens, although we have YET to get an invitation!!! I assume that we are invited though!!! I mean, we have already parked ourselves in there half a dozen times!!!!
Well, that is all for now. Oh, and since I am all things cats, Teddie, the little kitten, has gone to sleep on the kitchen rug. So cute, so cute. We are concerned about her health, since we really don't know what happened to her, but I hope she gets to grow up to be a big cat!!! She is so sweet and just gazes at us with love. That just tugs at our heartstrings!!!!! We are just suckers for furry babies!!!!!!
Bye for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home