Tricia Dishes

Monday, July 31, 2006

one more thing

Okay, how DO you spell "tatoos"? Is it "tattoos" or "tatooes" or "tatooes"? I just don't know. I would use spellcheck but, hey, I would have to find the correct button to push and I am just not up to it!
Also, I checked the accuweather forecast and in Santa Fe, where the honeymooners are, the temperature is in the seventies, and there is rain predicted for the whole week. Isn't that heavenly? I mean, why would they even need to go outside???
Oops, I just ate another Jordan Almond. Somebody come take them away from me!!
That's all I have to say about that.
t

2 Comments:

  • At Monday, July 31, 2006, Blogger wagsandpurrs said…

    Notice the subtle difference in the spellings of "tatooes" and "tatooes". I'M TIRED!!!

     
  • At Tuesday, August 01, 2006, Anonymous Diana said…

    Yeah, boy, that really is a subtle difference. I see just what you mean... not. Guess I'm tired too. Am so glad the wedding was fun and am so sad we missed it. Can't wait to hear more details...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home