Tricia Dishes

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Hello, bloggers

Well, here I am, a newly minted blogger. I decided that I might as well start blogging. Someone might enjoy reading my random musings. I don't know how to put pictures or links or any of that "fancy" stuff yet, but I am sure that there will be more than plenty of you to tell me what to do, how to do it, and when!!!

I am trying to start a new paragraph but it isn't working right so I don't know what I am doing wrong. So, I guess it will be all one big paragraph. [Editor's Note- I have fixed this issue- for now, at least.] Anyway, at the moment, David is playing with the little handicapable kitten, it is very hot outside and I need to bring the dogs inside, so this is going to be a very short post. I did give a kitten away just a few minutes ago to a boy who we gave one to several years ago. And, when I went down the street walking Goober, another boy said he wanted one, so that will be good. I cannot get them all fixed and then this spring, we would be back in the same situation we were in last year. And it is good that I can get this taken care of before the trip to Chicago and THE WEDDING!!!!!

Okay, this is a new paragraph again. David is off of chemo until the next scan on August 10. He is really glad. His hands and feet have been really bad and now this will enable him to get better before Chicago. I predict lots of walking, which will be lots of fun with both grandmothers in tow!! But we will prevail! So, this is my first blog. Probably kind of boring, but it's a slow news day!!!! Thanks for reading and come back soon. I will be more interesting in the future!! Oh, and a Beatle song just came on the radio. Life is good.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home